Airport Badging Policies:
An airport access badge is required to enter the secured fenced area of the Sloulin Field International Airport. In order to reduce the likelihood of an aircraft/vehicle
collision the Airport requires that all persons driving on the airport have an
Airport issued driving permit. However
the airport will only issue an Airport ID/ driving permits to persons for
reasons listed below:
1. Owns or operates an aircraft based at Sloulin Field
Owns or operates an aeronautical business on Sloulin Field
3. Rents monthly hangar space from the airport or
need to the Airport Director for access to ramp.
To acquire an airport access badge:
- You must have a current driver license
- You must complete the Airfield Driver Training class
- You must pass a written airport driving exam administered by Williston Airport Operations
- You must pass a practical airport driving exam administered by Williston Airport Operations
The driving exam is a class portion and written test that can be taken between 9AM - 3:30PM Wednesdays only. You must be scheduled ahead of time by contacting airport operations at 701-580-5699.
Prior to coming in to take the exam:
If you have any questions regarding acquiring an Airport Access Badge, please contact Airport Management at 701-774-8594.
Please read FAA AC 150/5210-20 for more information